Thursday 27 February 2014

City Champs!!!

Congratulations to the Taylor Senior Girls' Basketball team for winning the city championships yesterday at Herman High School. After 4 hard-fought quarters, Taylor nipped Eastwood at the buzzer on a last second shot by Haiden E. with 3.9 seconds left on the clock. 

Final score, Taylor 25, Eastwood 24.

Chloe G. from 6/7M rebounded and passed the ball to Haiden for the winning shot. 

"I jumped for joy and jumped on Haiden when the ball went in," states Chloe, with a huge grin on her face. "I couldn't believe it."

"I was almost out of hope at the end, but that shot went in and I screamed and jumped up and down. I was shocked," states Dina C. from 6/7M.

Great game girls!

2013 Windsor City Champs!

Chloe G. and Dina C. with their Championship Banner!



No comments:

Post a Comment